Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is this possible...?

I am only 14 but I really want to be a Physician Assistant (PA-C) within a Dermatologist office. I get hold of really good grades and I know that I am going to be in motion to college when I get elder. Do you think that this is possible that I could accomplish this objective?Is this possible...?
Definitely!! I would recommend that you talk near an adviser at your arts school as to what classes you might be able to whip in elevated school to comfort in achieve your goal. Sometimes, you can clutch college classes while still in illustrious school!! Good luck surrounded by your future. I chew over that's a great goal to enjoy!
You can be anything you want to be.
;)
yuo can do anything you want to
yup. youre on the right track. keep up the perfect grades and you should be set. dont worry if you go and get a bad one once within a while, its normal.plus by the finishing of the year all theylook at is the average.
accurate job.=]
Of course it is! I believe you would probalby minor surrounded by biology and then afterwards apply to university that have PA programs. I believe the college of Charleston within S.C. has this program.
Keep getting worthy grades, and also talk to your university counselor. They can help you beside advice and any other information you would stipulation.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment