Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is near any information on research done on men who bring Paxil and subsequent birthdefects of their daughter

I have be taking paxil for more than 10 years. Years ago I wanted to stop taking it but be discouraged to do so by my G.P. and various psychiatrists I have visited over the years.At one time I be taking as much as 60mg/day. I have be taking 20mg/day now for a couple of years. After oodles lifestyle changes,diet,getting more informed on coping tools and taking easily occuring "anti-depressant" foods, I am ready to cause the leap to living a Paxil free life. But the driving force astern my decision is that I be recently married and we are planning a line.I have hear and read that women taking Paxil during pregnancy caused thier children to be born beside heart defects.But I hold not seen any sites or any information around a link between men who bear Paxil and any birth defects surrounded by thier children. Can somebody steer me in the right direction on getting this nature of information?Is near any information on research done on men who bring Paxil and subsequent birthdefects of their daughter
http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/search?send...
Check this one out. It is an article from JAMA. It is a free article. Paxil is an SSRI so this article may be adjectives to you.
Good luck to you.
you can go to paxil.com and it give you all the information, near acouple of links. there is nil said about risks of men taking it during a womans pregnancy. but if you are going to stop taking it they recommend not doing it unexpectedly for there are side effects, you should consult your doctor. babies can hold birth defects when the mothers are taking paxil, that is to say true. ask your pharmacist

No comments:

Post a Comment