Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is nearby any food I should avoid while taking penicillin?

Is nearby any food I should avoid while taking penicillin?
Uni (sea urchin). Avoid it any time - tastes horrible.
Suppliments next to Bee Pollen
No, but eat yogurt.
NONE THAT I AM AWARE OF..
pork
calcium it binds to the antibiotic and prevent it from working
I'm a pharmacy tech and ( this is simply base on my personal experience), we generally don't report to our patients to avoid certain foods next to that one. However, as with any antibiotic, it can upset your stomach and wreak diarrhea. That's why someone suggested yogurt because it has live germs and can help replace the unconscious flora in your digestive system that antibiotics tend to throw out of go together. If you don't like yogurt, you could also try Florastor. It's designed to be taken near antibiotics by replacing the "good" bacteria i.e. naturally found surrounded by your body.
Disclaimer: I am not an MD or pharmacist and, of course, the best place to step with any question about medication is your doctor or pharmacist.
Don't take it next to orange liquid. It becomes smaller quantity effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment