Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is here any irrefutable evidence that Chi exist?

I have be lifting weights recently and enjoy seen one fitness trainer lessons some ways to channel your Chi. So I try it in the future, and increase my Max bench by 10lbs...Is here any irrefutable evidence that Chi exist?
Chi is just dash.
I have be in warring arts all my go and have see some masters be able to use chi effectively. I hold also seen a shi!nouns of posers. I also watched a documentary where on earth an acupunturist used his art to switch off a woman's affliction receptors so they could perform brain surgery on her while she be awake. She was speaking to doctors while they poked on her brain and stuff. Acupuncture is adjectives about chi. It's one of those things that science cant prove or disprove. It merely is, and there are lots people out within who can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment