Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is near any myth concerning the flickering of eye lid?

Some people say aloud that in boys flickering of gone eyelid is a bad sign wheras flickering of right eyelid is considered that fitting is going to happen. Contrarily, its vice-versa for women. Is that true?Is near any myth concerning the flickering of eye lid?
I hold no idea but I know that from a medical standpoint it's a removal of magnesium or from too much stress on the eye. So I think it doesn't association to good/bad signs.
my eye-lids flicker often, more my not here than my right. It is true though that it is a warning to us, but not adjectives the time is the good or discouraging going to happen to us. it might take place to someone close to us.
yes
india is full of myths and proudly i'm an indian
yes this is very okay known myth concerning flickering of eyelids
to know more myths u can mail me
  • hair care products
  • php hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment