Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is at hand some chemical or hormone contained by your body that make greed?

We all enjoy been greedy at one point contained by time... whether with the closing cookie, or with money. Is near some chemical or hormone in the body that make it so we are greedy, or is it just a God given point? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am single 11.Is at hand some chemical or hormone contained by your body that make greed?
Can you define greed?
I guess I couldn't describe it when I was 11 and I don't know anyone any elder who can either.
Who determines what a creature needs? Is greed when someone get more than someone else? What if they buy 10 cookies and you only buy 1, does that fashion them greedier?
Believe me, defining greed is not easy.
aw thats cute. but lol i'm 14 and i'm pretty sure that greed is a short time ago a feeling that comes from your brain a short time ago like love. you discern it because of what your brain is thinking or telling you to do. and no question are stupid this is a very perfect question. :]
nope. Just greed, its regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment